who & where
need to know
what & why
Inspector Gadget may have originally been knocking around in the early 80s but that fella sure was ahead of his time when it came to technology, so we've taken inspiration from him for today's kgbdeal. Nope, we're not offering Gadget-Springs, a Gadget-'Copter or a Top Secret Gadget-Phone. Given most of us don't turn our hands to crime-fighting all that often, what we've got is actually way more useful...
For today's offer we've joined forces with the savvy folk at Bo-Vida, to bring you a 5-in-1 camera connection kit and USB charger for your iPad for just £12.99. This clever gizmo makes it easy to download photos from your digital camera and iPhone to your iPad, in all standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW. It would usually set you back £44.98, which means we're delivering a discount of 71% today. All together now; "Go-go 5-in-1 camera connection kit"!
about your bundle
Camera connection kit:
- Enables you to connect your digital camera directly to the USB port on the camera connection kit using the camera's USB data cable.
- Allows you to transfer images from the iPhone to the Apple iPad using the USB data cable.
- Plug SD (HC), TF, MMC, M2, MS Duo Card into to the slot to import photos directly from your memory cards.
- Supports standard photo formats such as JPEG and RAW.
- Facilitates easy data transfer between Apple iPhones and iPads via the USB data cable.
- The USB port can also be used to plug in many USB devices, including keyboards, headsets and speakers.
Find out more here >>
- Universal charger on a keyring that can be taken anywhere
- For use with your iPad, iPod or iPhone
about Bo Vida
Bo-Vida is a great place to shop for all manner of high end goods, which have been specially selected to complement your modern lifestyle. Their impressive range covers a number of different departments, including garden items, gadgets, kitchenware, furniture, jewellery, fashion, footware and beauty products. So why not pay their stylish website a visit for some inspiration for your home and your wardrobe?