- United Kingdom
- United States
TEFL 150 hour Master Certificate Course
- value £325
- discount 83%
- You save £270
- 0 day 0:0:0
£55 for a TEFL/TESOL qualification from Global Language Training worth £325 - save 83% on a 150-hour online course that will qualify you to teach English in classrooms all over the world
Need to know
What & why
Today's kgbdeal for a TEFL course with Global Language Training is here to help you inspire and expand pupils' horizons for just £55. This 150-hour online course would usually cost £325, which means we're delivering a potential saving of 83%. One quick tip - always allow your students to use the bathroom.
what's on the course?
- Module 1: Principles of Adult Learning, Methodologies and Grammar
- Module 2: Lesson Planning and How to Write a Lesson Plan
- Module 3: How to Teach Vocabulary, Error Correction and Speaking Skill
- Module 4: Listening, Problem Solving and Writing
- Module 5: Dialog Drills, Teacher Made Materials, Pronunciation and Information Gap Activities
- Module 6: Teaching Reading, Using a Course Book, Cooperative Learning and ESP - English for Specific Purposes
- Module 7:Discipline, Classroom Management Skills, Business English, Literature and Common Problems in the Adult Classroom
- Module 8: Teaching English to Young Learners, Why Age is Important, Testing and Evaluations, Describing Teachers and C.L.I.L.
about Global Language Training
The TEFL and TESOL courses offered online by Global Language Training are all delivered with the help of professional trainers, who have several years experience in teacher training. It is these experienced professionals who have put together the program to meet international standards, allowing you to develop insights and teaching techniques in convenient modules. Find out more about what the 150-hour course covers here.
The fine print
The agents say
Planning on expanding your horizons with a spot of travelling? This TEFL/TESOL course can help you to earn money as an English teacher as you explore the globe...