- United Kingdom
- United States
Need to know
- Save up to 68% on a one-night break for two at the Mercure Perth Hotel
- Located in the heart of the county town of Perth, nearby the museums, Branklyn Gardens and the distillery
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine when you dine at the hotel’s restaurant
- Catching the train? Check out thetrainline.com for some great deals
- Our price and discount is based on the Mercure Perth Hotel's best available rate including breakfast
how we calculated our discount...
What & why
Take a loved one and whisk them away for a charming break at the Mercure Perth Hotel for just £45, including breakfast. Based in the centre of the beautiful county town of Perth, this delightful hotel is the perfect place to enjoy the town’s various attractions and explore the stunning Perthshire countryside. Normally setting you back up to £140, we’ve got together with the good folk at Mercure to bring you this fantastic getaway at a discount of up to 68%!
about the Mercure Perth Hotel
The Mercure Perth Hotel, a charming converted 15th century watermill, is located right in the city centre of Perth, less than one km from Perth Museum and it has the rugged Scottish Highlands as a backdrop. Then 76 contemporary rooms are all fitted out with internet access and satellite TV, and you can head down to the Arts Grill and Lounge Bar for a tempting selection of light meals and drinks.
The fine print
- One voucher per couple
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking is required. Telephone 0844 8159025 to book, quoting your kgbdeals reference number
- Booking lines are open Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm
- If you have a specific date in mind, please contact the hotel to check availability prior to purchase
- Bookings are subject to availability
- This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking
- This voucher is valid until the 28th December 2012
- Click here for full kgbdeals' Terms and Conditions
Agent B says
The fabulous city break in today’s kgbdeal will set you up in a historic 15th century converted watermill right in the heart of Perth!