who & where
London, SW4 9NG
0208 673 9300
need to know
- Save up to 72% on French cuisine at Le Chardon
- Enjoy a glass of wine each
- Choose between the Clapham and East Dulwich branches
- Our price and discount is based on the merchant’s normal selling prices
how we calculated our discount...
- The discount of 72% was calculated using a price of £89.30, comprised of a combination of items from the Le Chardon menu
- This following dishes were available from the Le Chardon menu at 15.14 on 23/08/12 and have been for the last 28 days: crab £14.95, whole roast sea bass £17.75, wine £5.50, dessert £6.45
- Merchant's normal selling prices have been verified using an up-to-date menu
what & why
Did you know that the first Michelin stars were a feature in the Michelin Guide book for motorists? Not to mention that the author, Andre Michelin, was the co-owner of a Tyre company? Who would've guessed? Just goes to show that you needn't be an expert on the matter. One thing is for certain, the French are top of the culinary charts, and if you deserve a large slice of gastro French dining, you'll love today's kgbdeal!
For just £25, you and a loved one can wine and dine in true Parisian style with a three-course meal and wine at intimate French eatery Le Chardon. Take your pick from a fine selection of delectable classic French dishes, and feast to your heart’s content. Usually setting you back up to £89.30, you’ll enjoy a discount of up to 72%. Magnifique!
agent k's pick of the menu...
- Moules Marinière: Mussels Marinière
- Beef carpaccio with rocket salad and parmesan
- Sole limande au beurre meunière citronné aux câpres: Whole oven baked lemon sole served with lemon butter and capers sauce
- Steak d’autruche sauce au poivre vert: Ostrich steak with soft green peppercorn sauce
- Toffee pudding aux dates: Toffee pudding with toffee sauce
- La tarte au citron maison: Lemon tart with fresh fruit coulis
Take a closer look at the menu here>>.
about Le Chardon
This French gem of a restaurant serves traditional bistro-style cuisine in a relaxed environment. With restaurants in both East Dulwich and Clapham, the South London establishment attracts customers from all across London and beyond. The vast array of rich cuisine available is complimented perfectly by an impressive wine and champagne menu, and diners can be certain that a meal out at Le Chardon will be a true taste of France.
by the way
- One voucher per couple
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking is required. Telephone 0208 673 9300 to book, quoting your kgbdeals voucher code
- This voucher is not redeemable against sides and platters
- Please present your printed voucher on arrival
- This kgbdeal can also be redeemed at the following Le Chardon branch: 65 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22 8EP. Telephone: 0208 299 1921
- Service charge is not included
- Vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances, unless permitted by the restaurant
- This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking
- This voucher is valid until the 29th November 2012
- Click here for full kgbdeals' Terms and Conditions