- United Kingdom
- United States
Need to know
What & why
For just £9 you can receive a ticket to Zoo Lates for a wild summer evening at London Zoo on 8th July. Watch the zoo come alive on a summer’s evening with entertainment as you unwind with drinks from the bars and a bite to eat.
what Zoo Lates includes:
With more than 750 different species to keep you company, you can enjoy a selection of animal demonstrations, talks and feeding times.
New for 2011 is Penguin Beach, London’s biggest penguin colony. Recreating a South American beach landscape in the heart of London, it has stunning colonies of up to 100 Macaroni and Humboldt penguins.
Check out the animal enclosures until 9pm
- Tiger bar: an Asian-inspired area near the tiger and lion enclosures with relaxed seating
- Penguin beach bar: a fun beach-themed cocktail bar with mojitos, caiprinhas and cosmopolitans on the menu
- Lates on a plate: a street food festival with an array of international cuisine
- Africa sunset bar: with a Jazz-inspired soundtrack this provides panoramic views over Regent's Park Canal
- Aussie bush bar: a themed bar alongside the Outback Australian exhibit with the emus and wallabies
- Cabaret in the Amphitheatre and comedy in the Aquarium
- Silent disco
about ZSL London Zoo
With more than 750 species of animal, from the smallest monkey to the tallest giraffe, ZSL London Zoo is a great attraction for day or night. Set in the picturesque Regent’s Park, there are 36 acres to explore. A number of new exhibits and shows also offer the opportunity to watch, interact and get up close to a number of fascinating animals from all over the world.
The fine print
Agent B says
After its launch last year tickets to Zoo Lates were some of the hottest around, so be quick to take advantage of this roaring kgbdeal.