who & where
Bristol, BS3 4EJ
need to know
- Save up to 60% on a £40 voucher to spend on Italian food
- Take a friend and enjoy a delicious (and cheap!) dinner out
- Daily specials also available
- Why not treat yourself to a nice bottle of wine with your savings?
what & why
If you're looking for a classic culinary experience, there's nothing quite like fresh Italian food to sate your appetite. Luckily for you, today's kgbdeal is stuffed (like a calzone) full of delicious Italian cuisine, just like mamma used to make.
For just £16 you can enjoy a fantastic £40 voucher to spend on food at Ciao Italia. That's a whopping saving of up to 60% on fresh pasta, a cracking pizza or whatever you fancy. Belissimo!
agent k's top picks:
- Spaghetti Polpettine: Homemade meatballs with 100% mincemeat & spicy tomato sauce (£7.95)
- Penne Amatriciana: Pasta quills, smoked bacon, onions, tomato & grana padano cheese (£6.95)
- Ravioli "Rusina": Ravioli filled with ricotta cheese and a light combination of creams, basil & tomato (£8.95)
- Vittoria “spicy”: Mozzarella, tomato, spicy salami, dried chilli & jhalapino peppers (£8.95)
- Sardinia: Mozzarella, tomato, tuna, onions, anchovies & black (£7.95)
- Bresaola: Mozzarella, tomato, cured beef, rocket salad & parmasan flakes (£9.95)
about Ciao Italia
Ciao Italia is perfect for anyone who appreciates a good pizza or homemade fresh pasta. It aims to bring a little taste of Italy to Bristol with an authentic Italian feel, warm atmosphere and impeccable service.
by the way
- One voucher per person
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking is required. Telephone 0117 963 3544 to book, quoting your kgbdeals reference number
- This is a single use voucher - no change will be given
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Restaurant-specific vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances, unless permitted by the restaurant
- This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking
- This voucher is valid until the 28th September 2012
- Click here for full kgbdeals' Terms and Conditions